Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Empty
PostSubject: ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)   ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Empty19/09/09, 12:10 am

Hay! It's Four again!
Only this time it isn't cheating!

... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Fourprofile

I spent a lot longer on this than I intended. It started as a doodle, then I colored the eyes... and once the eyes were colored, well then I had to do the hair. And he just didn't look right without shadowing and color everywhere else so...

Truth be told I didn't put much effort into the coloring. It's one of the first times I've tried layering (which is SO much easier) but it ended up washing out some of the lines and I didn't want to be bothered retracing them so... tada?

Unfortunately the doodle of Calico that accompanied it leaves much to be desired.

Last edited by Calico on 05/10/09, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)   ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Empty19/09/09, 01:37 pm

It's really good. ^.^ I like it.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)   ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Empty19/09/09, 02:51 pm

Very Happy
Love it. Your style of drawing is great.
I knew you would be able to get a picture of Four done Wink
I'd love to see how you would draw everyone elses characters Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Caps : 211

PostSubject: Re: ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)   ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Empty19/09/09, 05:06 pm

I was actually thinking of trying my hand at other characters. The page this one is from was going to turn into a full doodle page but it was 1 am and I was tired and cranky so I didn't get anything other than Four and Calico done.
Drawing is actually quite an ordeal for me because I don't use any practical methods... I draw the eyes in full detail and they build the face from there. Not the best system. I end up getting frustrated with what I'm drawing and give up long before I can fix it up... I really need to work on that.
wtf
Back to top Go down
https://ghoulification.rpg-board.net
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)   ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Empty19/09/09, 05:28 pm

Isaac should be easy. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)   ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Empty19/09/09, 07:19 pm

And hey, even if they start out with the eyes, they end up good. Since starting with the eyes is bad?
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)   ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Empty19/09/09, 08:04 pm

Well it's not bad, it's just not the most effective technique. Most people draw the outline of the head and body to get the anatomy right then add detail over it... I can't do that. The extra lines mess me up.
wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)   ... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art) Empty

Back to top Go down

... But I'm pretty sure this does. (Art)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: Fanworks-
Jump to: