Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for the inactivity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Caps : 65

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

Sorry for the inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the inactivity   Sorry for the inactivity Empty20/10/09, 12:44 pm

I've been really busy lately. I hardly ever have time to get on the computer anymore, and when i do, its rarely for more than ten minutes at a time. But from now on i promise that i'll try to make at least one post a day.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inactivity   Sorry for the inactivity Empty20/10/09, 03:39 pm

Same here.
Only I find I'm not so much busy as distracted... like today when I watched "Cats Don't Dance" on youtube instead of writing...
wtf

Gah.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Wasteland Wanderer
Dahlia

Caps : 108
Location : Relaxing at Carol's Place before going back to work.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inactivity   Sorry for the inactivity Empty20/10/09, 11:37 pm

Hey! Cats Don't Dance is awesome!!

Now the people they were so baaaaaad! That the Lord made the rain come down!!! And he washed away the bad cities!!! And he washed away the bad towns!! And all of the people drowned!!!

That totally scared me as a little girl. But love that movie to death regardless.
Back to top Go down
http://ladygreta.livejournal.com/
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inactivity   Sorry for the inactivity Empty21/10/09, 06:39 pm

Same here, I haven't been on much for various reasons but when I do get on, I tend to sit and look at total crap on the internet mindlessly. And by the time I realize, I've not managed to do anything I actually wanted to and have to go and do other stuff wtf
BUT at least I finally posted on long road to hell haha. Now I just have to get on with another character...
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inactivity   Sorry for the inactivity Empty21/10/09, 06:47 pm

Argh I can't believe all the stuff I've missed, especially in Fan works! *scurries off to catch up*
Back to top Go down
Twain
Wasteland Wanderer
Twain

Caps : 107

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inactivity   Sorry for the inactivity Empty21/10/09, 08:28 pm

Let's all promise to be more active. We have to set a good example!
Very Happy
*Pinky swears!!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inactivity   Sorry for the inactivity Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the inactivity
Page 1 of 1