Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few suggestions before the grand re-opening?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

A few suggestions before the grand re-opening? Empty
PostSubject: A few suggestions before the grand re-opening?   A few suggestions before the grand re-opening? Empty04/07/10, 09:08 pm

NOTE: This refers to the cap rewards.

Hi. I was reading through the cap rewards, and there were a few things I thought I wouldn't mind suggesting before we get the ball rolling again, if the rest of the board thought it was okay. First: Some perks I thought would be cool.

• Wired Reflexes: Causes your character to be more accurate with weapons and have increased reaction time beyond that of a normal character through artificial implants. Should have a high cap requirement, and have a way for your character to gain this in the game (i.e. Enclave/Commonwealth connections). Also, Android characters could automatically come with this, if the mods have any objections. Not to be confused with Cyborg, which, I think, only gives you strength/defense benefits.
  • Animal Friend: Causes wild animals (with the exception of Rad Scorpions and Deathclaws) to be neutral to your character. Upgrade this perk with an extra fifty caps, and they will be able to FOLLOW your character as pseudo-companions, unless they're either someone else's companion, or if there's something in play such as Enclave mind control.
  • Tag!: Fourth Tag skill. Should be fairly expensive, and limited to something non-combat related such as Barter or Speech.

Another thing I should I should ask; are weapons from previous Fallout games able to be played here?
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions before the grand re-opening?   A few suggestions before the grand re-opening? Empty04/07/10, 09:47 pm

Those sound really good! I'll come up with a cost for each and post them soon.

I personally don't know much about the first two games because I've never had a chance to play them but I have researched some stuff. I figure everything from all the games should be available because it's all the same world. I really like the idea of the world we play in to be as cannonly (word?) accurate as possible because it gives the whole thing just so much more history Smile

Which rocks.

I also like the idea of people using stuff that should be in the world but is never really mentioned in the game. Like a crowbar can totally be used as a weapon, and they would have had them so... Not as popular as the ol' lead pipe I guess.

As long as people can justify it a little I'll allow pretty much anything.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions before the grand re-opening?   A few suggestions before the grand re-opening? Empty09/07/10, 01:19 pm

Oh! One more thing, Animal Friend also shouldn't apply to the Fire Ants in Grayditch or to Mirelurks, since they're naturally aggressive and territorial.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions before the grand re-opening?   A few suggestions before the grand re-opening? Empty09/07/10, 03:41 pm

Okay I've added all these to the Perks list with their costs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions before the grand re-opening?   A few suggestions before the grand re-opening? Empty

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions before the grand re-opening?
Page 1 of 1