Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now that we're going to reopen...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

Now that we're going to reopen... Empty
PostSubject: Now that we're going to reopen...   Now that we're going to reopen... Empty05/07/10, 01:50 am

I have a few questions for the forum at large, assuming we'll be allowed to use our same characters. If the Enclave is going to be the main antagonistic group again, what would you like to see them do? Keep in mind that Isaac Horrigan, my character and the brains behind the organization, is relatively good natured and actually wants to deliver on Eden's promises of a better Wasteland (though, he also loathes Slavers and Raiders, and to him, a 'better Wasteland' means having them wiped out of existence).

I already plan on having their eyebots be incredibly annoying, like last time. He also has a personal pet project (see what I did there?) involving domesticating Deathclaws and creating a vaccine to the Super Mutant strain of the FEV, hopefully in an effort to cut down their population.

Don't get me wrong, Isaac isn't that good of a person, but that's not the point of this thread. I want your suggestions on what the Enclave should do in this game, since they don't really have much of a goal at this point. I'm sure they will try to rebuild their reputation, and Isaac will give Enclave soldiers "shoot to kill" orders on Raiders. Once the game is rebooted, I want another shot on having an Enclave vs. Chinese Ghoul shoot-out at Mama Dolce's. But as for an over-arching goal? Don't have one yet.

So... give me ideas? Very Happy

NOTE: I don't think Isaac will mind that Project Purity is in the hands of the Brotherhood, since they're distributing it to the good people of the Wasteland, and not to scum like Slavers and Raiders. Besides, the Enclave have their own ways of getting clean water.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Now that we're going to reopen...   Now that we're going to reopen... Empty05/07/10, 01:48 pm

Well first and foremost I think we're going to need to get you more Enclave recruits. We need more members in general but if you want to do anything of substance you'll probably need at least 5 or more people to send out.

I'll have to put more thought into what the Enclave can do though. I imagine a lot of people will find their own drama but it would be awesome to have actual players working against one another as well as teaming up.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Now that we're going to reopen...   Now that we're going to reopen... Empty05/07/10, 02:03 pm

Yeah, I totally agree. That's what I was hoping for, people teaming up and taking on the Wastes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Caps : 65

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Now that we're going to reopen...   Now that we're going to reopen... Empty06/07/10, 01:07 am

I'm still large and in charge... of a portion of the Enclave military arm to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Now that we're going to reopen...   Now that we're going to reopen... Empty06/07/10, 05:08 pm

Good to hear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that we're going to reopen...   Now that we're going to reopen... Empty

Back to top Go down

Now that we're going to reopen...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: OOC chat-
Jump to: