Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eris and Fallen
Wasteland Wanderer
Eris and Fallen

Caps : 124

Character sheet
Group:

Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join) Empty
PostSubject: Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join)   Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join) Empty16/07/10, 09:05 pm

Fallen had been walking around for hours. His large shadow shown hard against the ground while the sun beat down on his back. He was looking for supplies. Eris sent him out in one direction and they were supposed to meet back at the small shack, that they were using, before sun down. From the looks of the position of his shadow it wasn't that far off and he hadn't found anything at all yet.

He gazed out over the horizon to see if there were any houses, barns or forts nearby that would be of any us in him finding supplies. The distance just held out the forms of distant rocks and burned trees.

"This is hopeless," he said out loud to himself as he wiped his hand across his face, pulling sweat from himself. "I haven't even seen a place in hours and I really don't think I am going too." Just as he said that he tripped on a rock at his feet and landed on the top of a sewer grate. He pushed himself up off the ground painfully and embarrassed. It's been quiet a long time since that has happened. He thought then looked down and realized what he was laying on top of now.

"Well," He said in a grunt as he stood and dusted his now scuffed up chest off, "Things like this don't happen every day!" He bent down and pulled the cap off the sewer entrance with a heave exerting much of his energy trying to get the thing unstuck from the ground. It took a couple hard tugs before it started to come loose, then it popped right up and out, with a large straining growl he lifted it up and to the side. Fallen peered down the hole into the soft darkness, as he looked he could see the faint orange light of a possible lantern or exit light from a door. He fastened his shotgun more securely before placing a booted foot on the first rung on the maintenance ladder and letting himself down the cramped hole. He made his way down one weary and careful step at a time, the rusted rungs of the ladder didn't look like they had much a shelf life left.

He got to the bottom and let himself down to the floor with a small thud from his boots that echoed quietly down the hallway. He could see to his left that there was a small access door with glowing lights and in the other direction it was dark. He decided to first go in the direction where the light was for safe measure. He took his shotgun from his back and made his way quickly but quietly to the door. He reached around the corner and to the door way to open the mechanical door down into the floor. He winched slightly at the noise of the metal scratching as the door lowered quickly into the ground beneath. He peered into the room, it was black except for the faint glow that the lights on either side of the doorway let in.

As he peered into the dark room he could see the faint glint of light off the side of a lantern on the table just inside the doorway. He took his time though making sure that there was nothing within before taking his moment to grabbed the lantern from within the eerily dark room. He made haste in pulling one of Eris's lighters from his pocket and lighting the wick of the lantern. It was not easy to light at first, the wick had been push far down inside and it took many turns of the ring on the side to get the wick up and into position, they he had to scrap the excess dirt and grim from it so the fire would take hold of the flammable material that was enshrouded underneath. Upon getting the lantern lit, the room glowed with a soft yellow-orange light, but the view wasn't spectacular. The skeletal figures of dead human's remains littered the floor, and desks toppled over, upon chairs. There was a bookshelf in the room that held many object from what he could see they were just books. He went over to the books and found an old burned book. He flipped it open to reveal that some pages weren't as badly burnt as most other books that he had recently found. This one seemed interesting, and filled with gorgeous pictures of flowers and landscapes that had been in the old world, long before the war.

This is going to have to wait for later though, I need to find a bag of some sort, He thought as he looked around the room and closing the book in his hands. He started to think that this was his lucky days as he looked down over the bodies, one had a sack and there seemed to be something within. "Lets see what you have hiding in there, buddy!" Fallen grinned as he walked over to the skeleton and taking the sack from its hands, breaking off the arms. They fell to the floor with an all to familiar sound. The sound was much like dropping a heavy stick to ground. He pushed aside the noise and opened the bag to find miscellaneous piece of scrap metal. He frowned slightly then paused. At least Eris CAN find a use from some of this junk. Heck, even if she can't its not like we can't sell it to someone who can use it.

He turned around back to the bookshelf and continued rummaging between books and in small wooden crates. He found a stimpak and some dirty water, It's really better than nothing at all. He thought to himself. It seemed that his luck had run out in this room at least. He said now looking over the rest of the room and down at an old broken computer. He could feel the weight of the book that he had found in the bag. He loved books, especially ones with pictures of life from before, it always made him hope that something better would come in the future and perhaps, being a ghoul, he would live long enough to see it happen. He decided that is was enough for this one room, and grabbed the lantern from the shelf where he had set it and made his way down the narrow hall, all he could he was the shuffling of his own footstep reaching out into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemistress666.deviantart.com/
Phoenix and Styx
Wastelander

Caps : 28

Character sheet
Group: Wastelander

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join)   Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join) Empty18/07/10, 12:28 am

"It's so great to see you again Styx. Me and May missed you a LOT!" Phoenix said with a wide grin on his face.
"I bet you have son." Styx replied with a soft but sturdy raspy tone. "I'm sorry about what happened to your and May's parents. I wish I could have done more to save them."
"It's okay Styx, I'm just glad I still have you and May.... talking about which, I left May in Megaton with a shop keep and she's waiting there til we come back to get her. I think before we go back we might want to find a place that is more secure and supplied then go back to get her." Phoenix's smile started to fade and was now intently staring at Styx as they walked waiting for an answer.
"Why yes that seems like a marvelous idea. Do you have any idea where we should make our new home?"
"No, not really. I was hoping that you might have an Idea where to go or at least start to search."
"I'm sorry Phoenix but we might be able to find a place on the way back to Megaton."
"Okay sounds like a good idea. We should try to find supplies as we go then." Phoenix said with his ear to ear grin once again plastered to his face.

As they were walking they found an open manhole. "Should we try down there? Maybe we can make it our home!" Phoenix questioned Styx. Styx just nodded and they both when down into the tunnel. When they finally reached the floor Phoenix pulled a flashlight out of his pant's pocket and grabbed one out of his backpack for Styx. Before they moved they quickly scanned the area for anything hostile. With nothing in sight they slowly moved forward searching for anything that they could use. Then they heard shuffling echoing somewhere in the distance. Phoenix knew he didn't need to tell Styx anything because Styx was already next to him with one of his Black Machete's in hand and the other on Phoenix shoulder. Phoenix took a deep breathe in and pulled out one of his pistols. they just stood there as the noise made itself from a faint rubbing to a distinctive shuffling. "Uhh, Styx!? Is that one of those zombie things that you and Dad were always talking about?!" Phoenix whispered over his shoulder.
"Maybe, just be ready in case it is."

The shuffling got closer and closer just as Phoenix became more and more nervous. Styx turned off his flashlight prompting Phoenix to do the same. They just stood there in the darkness til they could see a light from around the corner. Phoenix set down his flashlight and pulled out his other pistol and trained it on the corner where the light was showing from. Fallen then walked into view and in the shock and thought that a feral learned how to carry a light Phoenix shot missing Fallen causing Fallen to quickly dodge back behind the corner. "Whoa whoa! Calm down Phoenix, that's not a feral! Are you Okay down there sir?!" Styx said as he put his machete away. Phoenix surprised by what he did put away his pistols, picked back up his flashlight and shouted "I'm sorry if I got you! I thought you might be a Feral!"
Back to top Go down
Eris and Fallen
Wasteland Wanderer
Eris and Fallen

Caps : 124

Character sheet
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join)   Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join) Empty20/07/10, 11:10 am

"Jesus Christ!" Fallen growled from around the corner, "Your not raiders are you?" Fallen peeked his head around the corner and saw it was another ghoul and a younger man. "I guess not then huh? Well," Fallen dusted himself off as he strode over to the two for introductions. The ghoul came out from around the corner and stood about six foot two inches, and in pretty good shape flesh wise, considering he was a ghoul. He was muscular and wore a merc outfit with an open vest and had a combat shotgun strapped to his back. "I wasn't really expecting to see anyone down here, but the names Fallen. I came down here about, hmm... I would say... twenty minutes ago looking for supplies, I really hope this isn't your home and I am not intruding." He he said sincerely stopping in front of them, letting his arm hang down with the lantern held slightly out from his thigh.

I really didn't think I would ever meet anyone out here, especially to my luck, another ghoul. I wounder if they will be accompanying me back to Eris or if they are heading in the opposite direction. I am sure Eris wouldn't mind them tagging along so long as they don't get in her way. He took his mind back to where he was after his brief thoughts, "If you don't mind me askin' who are you guys?" He asked in a rough ghoulish tone.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemistress666.deviantart.com/
Kristoff
Wastelander

Caps : 24

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join)   Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join) Empty07/08/10, 12:12 am

Kristoff emerged from his shelter and saw people too close to it so he got his assualt rifle and shot the air, trying to scatter them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join)   Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous and Déjà vu (Anyone Can Join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: In Character (Members Only) :: Wastelands-
Jump to: