Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anyone still alive?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty18/05/11, 05:57 pm

So you mentioned you make masks right? What kind of masks?
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty16/10/11, 09:06 am

Heyyyy....it's been a while..again! Just thought I should get back on here, see how you are doing? I'm really sorry for disappearing *again* but mad life stuff took over :-( Hope all is well. Going to make a real effor to try and get a bunch of my friends on here and get it going again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty18/10/11, 05:28 pm

Hey! I'm still kinda around, moved to another city and don't have internet yet but once I do rest assured I'll be on here all the time!! It;ll be great if we can get people back/ to join Very Happy
How've you been?
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty08/08/14, 06:30 am

So...I know this is a long shot, as it's been about 3 years, but anyone still around?
I was thinking about this place again and will be starting to use it again if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty08/08/14, 10:53 am

its been 84 years..... <3

hello luv how you been?
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty08/08/14, 11:00 am

Hi! Wow, wasn't expecting a reply :-)
I'm pretty good, been a lot going on..how are you doing?
Fancy starting some kinda RP back up? :-)
I'm on my phone so if I'm slow to reply you know why..
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty08/08/14, 11:02 am

I'm doing good c: finally getting my education.
I'd love to do some rp, im running another forum rn for rp fans of the yogscast, and im on a minecraft server rp a lot but i wouldn't mind getting back into a world like fallout again : D
plus i miss your beautiful face <3
(does the chat at the bottom of the main page work on your phone?)
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty08/08/14, 11:08 am

That's great! And likewise haha ;-) Been way too long.
I'll check and see if it does..
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty08/08/14, 11:10 am

if not do you have skype on your phone? it might be easier XD if so my handle is stationoracle if you wanna add me we can catch up C:
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty09/08/14, 07:28 am

Hi again Smile
I am working today so I will take a while to reply to any messages, but what do you reckon we could do with this place? Start from scratch or...pick it back up?
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty09/08/14, 11:57 am

oh gosh i don't even know where to start @_@ we could move everything to the archives and start fresh, I think i need to fix up some of the buttons on here too um.... im working on a research paper this weekend but maybe mid next week i can really sit down and sort it out?
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty09/08/14, 12:11 pm

Yeah sounds good to me...perhaps we need to figure out when we're both free to sort it out together. If you want, that is. I'm pretty busy this weekend as well, so mid week next week sounds ok to me.
Do you know anyone who might want to join in a game?
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty09/08/14, 12:16 pm

i'll talk to kindcaide's player he might be down for it, and i'll see if anyone on my other forum might be interested c: I'm definitely down for playing though! although i have less free time than i used to lol
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty09/08/14, 12:18 pm

Sounds good  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still alive?    Is anyone still alive?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone still alive?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: OOC chat-
Jump to: