Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... you like stuff?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

So... you like stuff? Empty
PostSubject: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty04/06/09, 11:41 am

OMG someone likes Deviantart Very Happy *points at smilies*

So yeah, feel free to go crazy in here. It's for lawls.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Wastelander
Vergil

Caps : 18

PostSubject: Re: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty05/06/09, 12:04 am

This thread looks lonely.
And yes, I do indeed like stuff.

...Vergil's name is a big fat pun. Did anyone else put silly refs in their characters, or was that just me?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Wastelander
Trig

Caps : 24

PostSubject: Re: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty05/06/09, 12:48 am

Maybe it's just all the meds I'm on (yay tonsilitus - hydros make me feel warm and fuzzy and giggily) but I didn't get the Vergil pun.

Mine's not exactly an outside reference, but I made my character come from a background in the Railroad in the Commonwealth, and she ends up having a crush on Harkness.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Wastelander
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty05/06/09, 01:31 am

I never said it was a GOOD pun, golly jeeze! XD And I know, I know that's a contradiction in terms.

But anyway it refs the classical poet Vergil/Virgil/Vergilius (man has too many names) who wrote the Aeneid.
ANYWAY, he gets dragged through Hell in the Inferno part of Dante's Divine Comedy and the exhibit in the National Museum of History is about Dante's Inferno.

I noticed that. I wonder if androids will get to be a playable race here (crosses fingers). That would be really cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Wasteland Junkie
Calvin

Caps : 132

PostSubject: Re: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty05/06/09, 01:37 am

I like the Harkness deal (that could get awkward) and the Virgil pun. Smile

Mine's not a pun or anything interesting, but I was listening to the Mills Brothers (an awesome quartet from the 20's and onward) when I wrote up his character, and it kind of rubbed off on him.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Wastelander
Trig

PostSubject: Re: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty05/06/09, 01:44 am

Wow. As an English undergraduate, I should have understood that. It's the hydros! I swear!

I got the origin, just didn't connect it with Underworld.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Wastelander
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty05/06/09, 01:51 am

S'okay. I've had my spacy med experiences too. I know how it is.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Wastelander
Trig

PostSubject: Re: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty05/06/09, 02:06 am

Other than the slow-ness, it's pretty fun. Glee I love classical references, so kudos for that.

And Calvin is a great little tie-in to the game's music selection.

It's just so wicked awesome how creative everyone here is. All the characters are just fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty05/06/09, 07:08 am

Trig's right! I am so impressed with how awesome everyone is!! (not that I doubted it for a minute Very Happy)
It's been so long since I've been in a good board rp. The other one I'm in right now is for our LARP group between games and... well... I love them all, but most of them are pretty one dimensional.
Calico isn't really from anything but my own mind. She was my first DnD character and I had so much fun with her. She's gotten a lot more obviously crazy since them, but considering she buried a man alive while she tested the information he gave her, then dug him up and tried to give him stockholm syndrome because she wanted him as a pet... she's never been overly sane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... you like stuff?   So... you like stuff? Empty

Back to top Go down

So... you like stuff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: OOC chat-
Jump to: