Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trig
Wastelander
Trig

Caps : 24

Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished) Empty
PostSubject: Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished)   Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished) Empty05/06/09, 01:09 am

I apologize if this is a weird request (blame it on the meds the doctor is pumping into me at the moment) but I just thought it'd be a neat little touch to add bulletin boards to some of the settlements where we could just post little notes occasionally. It wouldn't have to be a role playing thread, just a cute little place for jokes or something.

Ex:

Jack, if you're reading this, sorry I missed you last time I passed through. I left the 'package' with Gob up at the bar. See you in a week or so. -- Dan

To anyone interested: Looking for someone to come along on a trip to Megaton. Contact Steve at the Muddy Rudder for more information on payment.

For a good time, hit up Trinnie down at the bar. She's easy.

I think it'd be fun for when you don't really have time for a full on RP, but want to add in a little joke, or you could even use it as an RP tool as well. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished)   Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished) Empty05/06/09, 07:12 am

I like it!
I probably won't have time to set that up this morning but I'll do it right after work.
Glee
Back to top Go down
Trig
Wastelander
Trig

Caps : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished)   Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished) Empty07/06/09, 12:29 am

Yay! I feel special now.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished)   Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished) Empty07/06/09, 12:33 am

Please, keep the suggestions coming! I'll do anything I can do to make this place better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished)   Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulletin Boards? (Accomplished)
Page 1 of 1