Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Wasteland Junkie
Calvin

Caps : 132

Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty
PostSubject: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty18/06/09, 09:24 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I'm breaking out the Jiffy Pop for this thread. *munchmunch* Is someone going to eat a knuckle quesadilla soon? Will Moriarty step into the fray? Will Gob polish that hole through the bar? I'm staying tuned.

And I I love you Khasen for stirring things up!
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty18/06/09, 10:09 pm

I know right! It's like, I want to post, but I'd rather see what's going to happen next Very Happy
I can see this being an ongoing dispute... which is fantastic.
Khasen totally rocks my socks.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty19/06/09, 11:57 am

Yeah I'm really enjoying this, should be interesting to see how it pans out Very Happy
Khasen really knows how to wind Jarek up Wink
Back to top Go down
Khasen
Wastelander

Caps : 10

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty19/06/09, 10:10 pm

Ahaha, I had no idea about this thread. I just got done apologizing for Khasen's bad behavior. xD I'm glad it was enjoyable, then.
Back to top Go down
Lex Rugsby
Wasteland Junkie
Lex Rugsby

Caps : 108

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty19/06/09, 11:13 pm

I just hope Lex wasn't being too much of a joy-kill. I kept waiting for an update with baited breath. it was like this: Lex could say whatever she wanted, it really all came down to Jarek and Khasen. I was trying SO hard not to play Lex as the "mom" of the group, and trying not to be a post whore. Glee

Anyway I think it'd be fun to meet khasen again when she's sober.

~AG
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty20/06/09, 06:55 am

I hope i didn't come across in the wrong way, Khasen. Just role play after all Very Happy
I think everyone has been enjoying your character and her bad temper haha and mine has managed to show his slightly more aggro side, it's been fun Smile
I wasn't entirely sure how to play the encounter, i figured it would have been fun to have a bar brawl but......i realized Jarek probably wouldn't go for it in the end and would more than likely listen to Lex (who i think is great, btw, she would have more sense after all).
I'm sure we'll get the chance again sooner or later Wink
I hope i haven't been posting too much. I tend to try and leave fairly long gaps between posts to leave it open for others to jump in, so just let me know if I'm hogging it.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty20/06/09, 07:17 am

I love it when people are willing to play characters that arn't always friendly and open to the other characters. It adds a level of realism!
I wanted to do something similar with Calico (see: First time Lex shows up) but in the end her greed got the best of her and she just couldn't chance loosing a customer. XD
Honestly I can't wait to see how everyone gets along with Calico after they meet her new pet!
Back to top Go down
Khasen
Wastelander

Caps : 10

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty20/06/09, 08:03 pm

OMG, Calico has a slave now, doesn't she? Khasen will not take well to that. She will probably attack Calico on sight.

As for meeting Khasen sober... good luck with that haha. She spends most of her days piss-ass drunk. But since she can't really go back to Moriarty's anytime soon... Maybe you'll see her on the Wastes.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty20/06/09, 08:22 pm

Hopefully we will Wink
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty20/06/09, 09:21 pm

Yeah! I mean, Khasen hates Slavers, I'm guessing Lex hates Raiders, and I've already okayed it that Four's group was the one that attacked Calvin...
I foresee awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Wasteland Junkie
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty21/06/09, 04:37 am

Yaaaay tension! That's so fun to write. I can't wait to run into Calico with Four in tow.

Hehe, even as I was having Calvin be a boring peacemonger, inside I was thinking nooo! Don't listen! Tear this place up! But this character is a bit of a change for me. I usually play young, kind of stupid hotheads. Probably because I do counseling in real life and I like the change of pace. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty13/08/09, 12:16 pm

Khasen, where are yooooou?
I hope some of the members who have gone a bit quiet come back soon Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty13/08/09, 03:09 pm

Well I set it up yesterday so anyone who hasn't visited the site in a month will get a prompt e-mail asking if they're still interested in it. I'll have to check and see who that would include.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Wasteland Junkie
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty14/08/09, 03:41 pm

That would be good... I've kinda stalled Charon in the underworld thread to give everyone a fair chance to respond. Don't leave, people! I loves you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread   Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments on "Moriarty's Saloon" thread
Page 1 of 1