Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can hear the crickets chirping....

Go down 
+5
Trig
Charon
Calico
Jarek
Lex Rugsby
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty31/07/09, 08:53 am

Yeah i saw that picture, I think Calico and Four are great Smile I was slightly disturbed by that picture you have of millions of birds outside your house, though. That was kind of creepy.
Glad to hear it won't be all that long before you can get the basement sorted out and most of your stuff is ok. I would have been devastated if my bedroom flooded, aghhh!
Are you wanting to start the thread in the wastes or should I do it? I feel kind of awkward starting new threads though Smile
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty31/07/09, 09:11 am

S'up to you. I can't really think of anything to start with at the moment, so if you want to go ahead Smile

The birds were freaky as hell. I have a video of them on photobucket too, I can't remember if I posted the link on deviantart or not, but here it is anyway. You can't hear it very well, but the noise was like nothing I'd ever heard before.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty31/07/09, 10:24 am

Woah that is seriously freaky. They look like they are planning an attack or something heh Smile
Always creeps me out when i see gatherings of birds.
Ok anyway, i will see about starting a thread if I can think of anything myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Wasteland Junkie
Calvin

Caps : 132

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty01/08/09, 12:28 am

Aww, I like that pic of Four and Calico (poor bastard!) We should totally be DevArt friends. *stalkstalkstalk*

Here's my not updated in two million years arrrrts!
Back to top Go down
Lex Rugsby
Wasteland Junkie
Lex Rugsby

Caps : 108

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty01/08/09, 03:11 am

since we're all posting... here's mine:

my lame art things ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty01/08/09, 08:38 am

You're all really talented! One day I will get the balls to actually post my work up Smile
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty01/08/09, 08:53 am

Yay! We can all be DA BFS and I'll actually have someone to TALK TO there! I really need to draw more... I've been very lax lately.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty01/08/09, 12:01 pm

Hehe Smile
Yeah I know the feeling, I've done hardly any lately.
I'll sign up on there within the next week or so pirat
Back to top Go down
Lex Rugsby
Wasteland Junkie
Lex Rugsby

Caps : 108

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty01/08/09, 02:23 pm

the last thing I did was that landscape thing, and that was a 5 A.M. quickie. I have like... three Charon/LW arts half finished, I just haven't had the energy to finish them...

~AG
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty02/08/09, 12:45 pm

I can't do it today because things are really crazy, but if no one starts the wasteland thread by tomorrow, I'll do it.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty03/08/09, 03:48 pm

Pssst!! click me!

Glee
Back to top Go down
Dominic O'Reiley
Wastelander
Dominic O'Reiley

Caps : 31

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty03/08/09, 04:06 pm

FWIW, I came to this RP from an ad on LJ. Might attract some others if you post in more communities.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty03/08/09, 04:16 pm

I've been posting in the two comms I knew about it... if you have links to others it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Dominic O'Reiley
Wastelander
Dominic O'Reiley

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty03/08/09, 04:40 pm

You kidding? Just put "rpg ads" in the search bar, there's almost a full page of them.

The biggest ones are:

[1] <-- almost off the page
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]

There. Smile That's all that's necessary for now.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty03/08/09, 05:13 pm

*has to join so many communities*
wtf

(Kidding, I'll get right on this.)

EDIT: *dusts hands* Done, and done. Hopefully this will get some attention!
Back to top Go down
Dominic O'Reiley
Wastelander
Dominic O'Reiley

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty03/08/09, 05:42 pm

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty04/08/09, 08:05 am

Looks like it's working Smile
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty04/08/09, 08:48 am

Yaaaay!
Glee
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty04/08/09, 09:34 am

Hows it going with repairing the flood damage anyway?
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty04/08/09, 09:39 am

They tore out our bedroom so we're technically homeless for... well, however long it takes them to fix it. We're alternating between our parents and friends houses for now. Hopefully it won't take too long. I guess there was a lot of water under the bedroom floor too, so if they didn't take it out we'd probably have gotten black mold... which is NOT cool.

Wasteland post is up.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty04/08/09, 12:26 pm

Ugh, shitty Sad Well as you said, with any luck they will be quick about it.
As for the wasteland post, woo! This is going to be interesting...... Glee
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty04/08/09, 12:41 pm

SO interesting! Four is being a little bitch about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty20/08/09, 03:44 pm

Flood Update: I still don't have my house back. That is all.
wtf
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty20/08/09, 03:53 pm

Sad Not good. What are they doing??
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty20/08/09, 04:05 pm

Nothing. The guys haven't done anything in three days. Hopefully the paint will be in tomorrow and they'll be able to finish that up, then they can put the laminate and the fake wood flooring in and it'll be done and over with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I can hear the crickets chirping....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: OOC chat-
Jump to: