Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3D character creator?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

3D character creator? Empty
PostSubject: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty29/08/09, 05:52 pm

Does anyone know if there is a free online 3D character creator?
I'm looking for something like the Fallout one, where it gives you a simple base and you change it as you see fit. Since I don't have the PC version I can't screencap my characters for avatars so... It'd be beneficial.

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on trying to draw Four.
wtf
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty29/08/09, 08:05 pm

I'm sure there is something like that. I'll have a look around.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty01/09/09, 03:14 pm

Well I've asked/looked around a little and the only thing I've really come across is http://www.facegen.com/, which has a free demo that you can download. But it only does faces, obviously Smile
I'll keep looking...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Caps : 211

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty01/09/09, 05:16 pm

Faces are really all I need... I'll check it out.

EDIT: And it only runs on windows. Fuck my mac.
wtf
Back to top Go down
https://ghoulification.rpg-board.net
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty01/09/09, 05:18 pm

Awhhh damn wtf
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty01/09/09, 05:22 pm

S'cool... one of my friends has the PC version. I'm sure I can use his computer long enough to make Four and take a screen shot... Gah! It shouldn't be this hard XD
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty02/09/09, 07:20 pm

Nothing is ever simple Smile
Let me know if you have any luck with it. I'll still see if I can find anything else.
Why are you having such trouble drawing Four anyway?
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty02/09/09, 08:04 pm

Cause he's an ass.
I dunno. Sometimes I get art block and nothing works, and sometimes I'll just doodle and it turns out great. I'm sure he'll come through eventually.
In the mean time I have a new character to draw up
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty03/09/09, 01:24 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm looking forward to seeing him though, when you do it. I saw Twain too, good stuff Cool
I was thinking about making a second character myself, but I'm not sure on where I would go with it just yet. I usually take forever to decide on this stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty03/09/09, 08:55 pm

Twain just came to me out of nowhere. The name popped into my head yesterday at work and haunted me through my whole shift. I pretty much had my first post written in my head by the time I got home... he's a-dork-able.
Glee
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Wastelander
Fiona

Caps : 44

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty03/09/09, 09:20 pm

I associate the name automatically with Mark Twain and so he is pretty much bad ass already (if in a completely nerdy sort of way). xD;; Now that I've got Fee's intro up I should hopefully be more active, once I figure out where to stick her.

On subject: unfortunately, the only 3d character program I know is Daz 3D, which is a tad complicated and pretty limited if you download the free version. I tried it but I'm not in a patient, learning sort of mood. . .Meh.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty05/09/09, 10:59 am

Well, there's G.E.C.K. for the P.C., the thing people use to mod Fallout 3. You could just make a character using the G.E.C.K., screenshot it, and then crop it in Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty05/09/09, 11:05 am

Yeah but I don't have Fallout 3 on my computer, I have it for 360... and I have a mac so I couldn't get it for PC if I wanted to Sad

I'll probably just take a picture of my TV and hope for the best... or track my tablet down and try to draw him again. It's been a little while since I've tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3D character creator?   3D character creator? Empty

Back to top Go down

3D character creator?
Page 1 of 1